Composition : 100% cotton Japanese fabric knot, Japanese varnished paper with pattern, dyed purple agate, dyed blue agate with facets, silver-plated leverback.
Romantic earrings which can accompany you in the work as in the dinner.
Several choices of gemstones, Japanese paper and fabrics are possible. For gemstones, it is necessary to choose a small pearl (3 or 4 mm) and a big pearl (6 in 8 mm). The Japanese paper will be chosen by the Designer according to the available stock (on a choice of more than 50 patterns) and to harmonize with the fabric and the chosen gemstones. A photo can be sent to you to validate the whole composition.
Height : 5 cm from the lobe.
Weight : 5g
For these earrings : if you need a gift bag (free), thank you for sending a message to the Designer.
The deadline for achieving is of 72 hours to allow the varnish of protection of the paper to dry.
Earrings Knot in the wind
Height : 5 cm from the lobe.
Composition : 100% cotton Japanese fabric knot (stiffened), lotus in origami with Japanese varnished paper (Yuzen Washi Chiyogami's, pattern - for the model in photo : small white flower on pink bottom), dyed purple agate (8mm), dyed blue agate (4mm), silver-plated leverback.
Choice of pearls :
- Large pearl : Amazonite, Red agate, Apatite, Dyed green agate, Dyed blue agate, Rose Quartz, Dyed purple agate, White Pearl of fresh water.
- Small pearl : Red agate, Onyx, Dalmatian Jasper, Dyed azure blue agate, Dyed blue agate, Dyed pink agate, Dyed yellow agate.
Choice of the fabric :
- Fabric A (spring landscape, branches of trees with pink petals, fog gilt, grey bottom).
- Fabric B (big butterflies, eggs, pink small flowers, yellow, purple, green, golden tones, on red bottom).
- Fabric C (big and average flowers in tones gradation of blue, degraded of red, brown, on grey and white bottom).
- Fabric D (big and average flowers stylized in the candy pink tones, salmon pink, blue with white diamond, on blue bottom).
- Fabric E (big flowers purple tone and small flowers white, with golden
The earrings of the photo are realized with the fabric Ref. E
- Fabric F (big and average flowers, fan, drum, tones degraded by pink, degraded of purple, green, on a black background).
- Fabric G (big and small flowers, egg with knot, wagon, tones degraded by pink, by purple, by green and blue, on fushia bottom).
Presentation of the jewellery : Every jewellery is delivered in organza pouch and a small golden box. The creation is wrapped in some paper of silk.
Two anti-tarnish tabs are also offered (which one already placed in the box of your earrings). Use 1 tab at the same time and replace it all 6 in 12 months (according to the place where you keep the earrings and the frequency of the use of the jewellery). The anti-tarnish tab is to be placed in the storage box near your jewellery to slow down the phenomenon of oxidation.
For the sendings of presents, a card can be added with your text and your purchase sent to the person of your choice. If you wish to offer the creation, a nice gift bag can be given to you (to specify during your order).
The materials : Findings are guaranteed without nickel, unleaded at the origin of most of the allergies. The Japanese paper was varnished with a bright glassification varnish to protect it, in particular, from some rainwater. It is not nevertheless recommended to go to the water with your earrings (bath, swimming pool, sea).
About the shop : Every creation is realized to the workshop in Paris (France). This creation is realized with order. The deadline for achieving is of 72 hours to allow the varnish of protection of the paper to dry. Do not hesitate to contact the Designer for any demand of personalized jewellery.
Reminder of maintenance : the jewellery in brass, golden, silver, gold-plated or silver-plated tend to tarnish because of the air pollution, of the acidity of the skin, the water, the abrasive products, the alcoholic products (cream, lacquer, perfume, etc.). To maintain all their brightness, think of removing your jewellery when you use household products. Having put of the perfume or some cream, having waited for 2 in 5 minutes before putting your jewellery. Do not wear your jewellery in the bath, the swimming pool, the sea or during your sports activities. When you do not wear them, tidy up your jewellery in a dry place and shielded from the air (in a hermetic box, of the tissue paper, etc.). Try not to mix too much metals (the brass with the brass, etc.).